We have many favorite toys! We have purrrsonally used all of these toys and can attest that they are GREAT! Our mom says that you have to keep us busy because a bored Bengal is a bad behaving Bengal. These interactive cat toys will be loved by your cat forever. If you hover your mouse on a photo the price will pop up. If you add it to your shopping cart it will be saved in your Amazon.com cart and you can view all the details of the item there. It’s a convenient way of making a shopping list. We earn a small amount on each sale and that is how our mom pays for this costly website and affords to buy us expensive toys to test out so you don’t waste your money on toys a Bengal will not like or destroy! There may be millions of cat toys for sale on Amazon.com but these are Bengal tested, Bengal approved and the best for keeping active cats busy!
- The Ripple Rug. I (Dukey), love this and use it every day. I hide in it and wait for my sister to walk by and then attack through the holes. Sometimes my mom drops treats into the holes and I go on a treasure hunt! I roll in it, scratch on it and I love that it can change all the time, so it’s always new. Sometimes my mom hooks this up to a tunnel and I really like that! I can pounce and run all at once. The is one of my favorite cat toys ever! My sister Cheddar also loves this toy when I let her play with it. It’s large enough that both of us can play at the same time but sometimes I am a The Ripple Rug. pig. I offer no apologies.
2. ABO Gear Fun Tunnel for Cats This tunnel is furry soft, it crinkles and it looks like me, (Cheddar). This tunnel is longer and sturdier than most. We tore a nylon one up the first week we owned it but this cat tunnel has stood the test of time. Almost a year and it looks brand new! It has TWO holes, not just one like most other cat tunnels, which is great when you have a Bengal cat brother who likes to sneak up on you.
3. SmartyKat Hot Pursuit Cat Toy Concealed Motion Toy There was another similar cat toy on one of those infomercial, “made for TV” product commercials that my mom finds so annoying. One of my mom’s friends told her that she succumbed and bought one for her Bengal cat. She said it was poor quality and recommended this one instead. We both love it! Cheddar chases and chases the feather around. Sometimes she proudly detaches and carries off the wand like my prey when I finally catch it. It goes right back on, no worse for wear. Mom says it holds up to anything we throw at it. I, (Dukey) like to try and turn it on myself. I want to know how it works. I try and disassemble it. No matter what I do, it pops right back together and is good to go. The nylon skirt is tough and we play with this daily. Cheddar is a chaser, I am a pouncer. This toy works for both our styles of play.
4. Go Cat Cat Catcher Teaser Wand with Mouse Cat Toy The best cat toy wand ever! I love the Dabird as well but my mom was so surprised how much I love this wand! I like to drag it to her bed in the middle of the night and try to convince her to to get up and play. It has a wire, not a string cord so it doesn’t tangle like other cat toy wands. I used to ruin pole after pole because I would tear or tangle the cotton cording after a few uses playing with it. Wands used to be a total waste of money or mom would spend hours untangling the string from the tip. Now Go Cat Cat Catcher Teaser Wand with Mouse Cat Toy is the only wand my mom ever buys. If She wants to use a feather, she adds that to this pole. The wire cording makes all the difference! The feather refills below the wand image are cheaper, larger and better quality than the Go Cat refills and work on this wand.
5. Premium Self Warming Pet House/ Bed For Cats Kittens & Puppies| Dreamy Soft & Cozy Bed/Tunnel Combo| Suitable For Cats & Small Dogs| Unique Pet Supplies, Accessories & Toys By Petories Coolest cat bed EVER!
6. Cat Dancer Complete Action Cat ToyThis is a simple to made of wire and cardboard. But it is CHEAP and STURDY. We love chasing this toy because it acts like a wand. My mom says that the wall mount sticker pad is not strong enoungh and doesn’t work but the toy itself is great. In the morning when she has her coffee, she uses one hand to turn the paper and one hand to hold this. She also tucks it into the holes on the The Ripple Rug.. Sometimes the simplest toys are best. When it bounces, it mimics a dragonfly. We jump up and down trying to get it and that is why it is called a cat dancer. Mom attached on to the top of our cat tree. It could be called a cat flyer.
7. KONG Naturals Incline Scratcher Cat Toy This is the best cat claw scratcher. It is the least expensive, best made and comes with a hole in the back featuring a crinkly ball on a string surprise toy inside the incline. The incline helps the scratcher not to move when I use it. Because it is made by Kong, it is STRONG. Mom bought three over a year ago and we are still using the first side of the cardboard. It is an add-on item so you have to spend 25.00 to get this price.
We also have the PetFusion Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge (Walnut Brown). [Superior Cardboard & Construction, significantly outlasts cheaper alternatives]which we use a lot too. it is way more expensive than the Kong so we only have one. We like it because we can scratch where we sleep just like we want to do on the couch! this is a good substitute for your furniture and even though it is more expensive than the Kong, it’s less expensive than your furniture.
8. Go Pet Club Cat Tree, 50W x 26L x 72H, Beige Eight words from Cheddar: Cat Tree. Buy This. Best Deal. Cat Heaven. One Sentence from Dukey: There is a reason over 5,000 people have bought this and it is a number one bestseller on Amazon – love it! From mom: Easy assembly, amazing deal, Bengal cat climbing sanity, must-have! So much cheaper on Amazon than a big box pet store and it is delivered to your door instead of having to lug it home.
9. Movies for Cats – The Audio-visual Cat Toy – Catsitter – Vol.1 : Animals That Cats Love – DVD Video – The Fascinating New Tv Experience for You and Your Cat – The Gift 2016: Birthday or Easter Gifts for Cats / Gifts for Cat Friends, Cat Lovers and Cat Fans – New Cat Movie Toys Besides the Too Cute episode about Bengals on Animal Planet, this is our favorite TV show. When mom plays this video for us we LOVE it! It’s so entertaining! So much better than those cooking shows she watches. Take that Bobby Flay!
10. From The Field Deluxe Purrfect Gift Kit Cat Toy and Catnip We like the toys but mom uses the spray on all of our toys. It is the freshest catnip spray on the market. We react to it better than any other spray and since we love catnip, she has tried them all. Paws down the BEST!
11. Cat Exercise Wheel – Black This is expensive but mom got it for us for Christmas. We have it by our sliding glass window. Mom watched the videos on how to train you cat to use it. I stopped screaming to get outside once I learned to use the exercise wheel. Since it’s by the window, I feel like I am running outside.
If you are specifically looking for puzzle toys, please visit my Top 5 Puzzle toys for smart cats page!