Keeping a Bengal Cat or any really smart cat busy is a trick. My mom rotates our puzzle toys so that we never get board. She keeps a stash in the hall closet. I know how to open doors, I am a Bengal after all. So she keeps the closet blocked so only she can open it. I get so excited when she switches my toys out! My sister, Cheddar and I run to the closet door and meow in anticipation!
Below is a list of the toys that we approve of and like the best! If you are looking for puzzle toys your cat will enjoy, you have come to the right place! If you hover your mouse on a photo the price will pop up.
If you add it to your shopping cart it will be saved in your Amazon.com cart and you can view all the details of the item there. It’s a convenient way of making a shopping list. We earn a small amount on each sale and that is how our mom pays for this costly website and affords to buy us expensive toys to test out so you don’t waste your money on toys a Bengal will not like or destroy! My mom says that there are millions of toys on Amazon and not all are safe and good. We are making it easier to find Bengal approved toys by listing them below.
- Cat Hider Toys Interactive Square Box Wooden Treasure Hunt Intellectual Puzzle Exercise Box (3 Balls & A Mouse Inside) By Petutu® We love it when mom puts a temptation cat treat in the middle and we have to figure out how to get it out!
2. Catit Senses 2.0 Super CircuitWe like this because it can be built into different configurations! There are different components you can buy. we have listed the best ones below:We also play with the light up balls on the kitchen floor.
The basic circut: Catit Senses 2.0 Super Circuit
The fireball! Super bright and fun!
The treat tower add on:
The digger add on:
3. Trixie 5-in-1 Activity Center This smart toy makes us work for our food and lets us use our natural hunting and pawing behavior. We also like to use it with small toys. Mom says it’s easy to clean!
4. Color you Pet Interactive IQ Food Treat Seek Peek and Play Platform Kitty Cat Puzzle Toys for Cats and Dogs It’s not just for dogs! Cats love it too. It reminds me of opening the kitchen drawers only I don’t get in trouble!
5. Outward Hound Kyjen 31011 Hide-A-Squirrel Squeak Toy Dog Toys 4-Piece, Large, Brown We Bengals love getting the squirrels out of the holes! They have a junior size but for a Bengal, the normal (large) works great for us! We hide our cat toys in it too! Our local big box store sells this for 29.99 hover on the picture to see what the Amazon price is!
If you are specifically looking for regular cat toys that I love and purrsonally reccommend, please visit my Top 10 reccommend cat toys page!