Photo of @pdxbenz on Instagram
Nothing motivates us Bengal cats more than interactive toys and delicious cat food! We’re a very intelligent, highly active cat breed that loves the thrill of the hunt and craves the mental and physical stimulation that goes with it—something that, luckily, human-made interactive treat dispensers seem to provide.
Many treat dispensers are loved by the kitty community because of how they mimic the way our species would normally feed ourselves outdoors. No matter how domesticated we are now, we are still very much in touch with our predatory instincts and it’s very important for us to have an outlet.
Keeping energetic Bengals—like me—indoors can be a challenge, especially if our humans lack the resources to provide us with enough daily stimulation. Playing with your Bengal and taking them on walks are good examples of stimulation, but it’s best to have other means of entertaining them.
That’s why interactive treat dispensers are so handy. They can keep us Bengals occupied even when our humans are not around. I purrrrsonally enjoy them!
Check out my top 5 favorite treat dispensers (Bengal cat used and approved!):
Table of Contents
1. Catit Hagen Treat Ball
Catit Hagen Treat Ball is a fun and stimulating toy and treat dispenser in one. It is designed with a lid that can be opened and closed, depending on how you want your cat to use it. You can put your little furball’s favorite treats inside the ball, open the lid and watch them have hours of fun swatting it around to get the treats out.
- Treat dispenser and toy ball in one
- Promotes exercise and play
- Adjustable lid opening
2. Doc & Phoebe Indoor Cat Hunting Feeder Set
If you want to challenge your cat’s hunting skills or maybe prevent them from eating too quickly, this indoor hunting set is the toy for you! Doc & Phoebe’s Indoor Hunting Feeder Set is made to bring out the hunter in any cat. It’s the perfect way to provide your Bengal with the daily mental stimulation and exercise that they need.
Fill these mice feeders with food and hide them around your home. Always change up where you hide the mice to keep them challenged. The hunt will make mealtime much more enjoyable and enticing for your cat.
- Package includes 3 mice, 1 trainer, 1 portion filler
- Zipper enclosure
- Machine washable
- Replacement for conventional bowl feeding
- Intended to stimulate your cat’s instinct, reduce “scarf and barf” tendencies and obesity
3. Trixie Tunnel Cat Feeder
Trixie’s Tunnel Cat Feeder can help slow down your cat’s eating pace or even slim them down if they’re overweight. This feeder will make it more challenging for cats to get to their food, therefore, prolonging feeding time while also stimulating their mind in the process.
Treats released into 6 tunnels as cats poke, scoop and jab
- Adjustable level of output to vary how quickly treats are released
- Treats released into 6 tunnels as cats poke, scoop and jab
- Can be used as daily feeder
- Dishwasher safe
4. Catit Senses 2.0 Food Tree
The Catit Senses 2.0 Food tree is specifically designed to slow down feeding and encourage cats to work for their food. It’s a great way to provide enjoyable physical and mental stimulation for your Bengal while also preventing digestive problems.
- New and improved design
- Increased stability
- Made of BPA-free materials
- Provides 3 difficulty levels
- Easy to disassemble and clean
5. YOFUN Interactive Tumbler Cat Toy
The YOFUN Interactive Tumbler Cat Toy is a 3-in-1 interactive toy. It’s an automatic spinning toy ball with a laser pointer and treat compartment—the perfect toy to keep your active Bengal cat entertained and occupied for hours!
- 3-in-1 multifunctional toy
- Automatically turns off after 10 minutes
- Made of non-toxic, eco-friendly, ABS materials (considered safe by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration)